In due course, the MINDA Group has for some time already initiated numerous measures against the further spread of the coronavirus "COVID-19", including a corresponding regular risk assessment. "Since the beginning of February we have already introduced stricter hygiene regulations, which are always adapted to the current situation", confirms Robert Falch, Managing Director of the company.
We are in close contact with the responsible authorities and also follow the latest information from official institutes such as the Robert Koch Institute, the Federal Foreign Office and, of course, the Federal Ministry of Health and follow the official recommendations.
For our own safety and the safety of our customers and suppliers, we have taken the following internal measures:
• Notices in all areas of the company to avoid shaking hands and to comply with hygiene regulations
• Use of disinfectant cleaning agents in all areas
• Intensified cleaning and disinfection measures
• Regular cleaning of the door handles
• As many employees as possible work in the home office
• Requirement for all employees: keeping a distance of at least 2 meters
• Meetings preferably via video or telephone conferences
To maintain the readiness for delivery and service we proceed as follows:
• Upkeep of production and operational processes
• Strict compliance with all official requirements
• Compliance with all travel restrictions
However, in this situation, we are also dependent on the assistance of our customers and suppliers when it comes to the delivery of goods and/or services. Due to the current travel restrictions, we request their support and notification regarding accommodation and catering for our employees on site, travel and access possibilities and information about the current situation and applicable regulations in our customer’s companies.
Together we will master this situation.
We will provide optimum protection for our employees and maintain MINDA's delivery and service readiness in the best possible way. But the most important thing: "Stay healthy, everyone!”